Full/Stable Board includes:
• Exclusive use of stall (as needed)
• Daily stall picking
• Wood shavings bedding (based on average full-size horse portion)
• Hay, basic oats, and feeding any grain (based on average full-size horse portion and average dietary needs)
• Unlimited water access in stall and turn out areas
• Turn in or out two times a day (as needed)
• 100% stall kept add $6.83 per day
• Field grazing or dry lot as needed
• Unlimited access to facilities during open hours
• Feeding of special dietary needs (if provided and in some cases pre-portioned)
• Includes blanketing (on or off) 6 times per calendar month (additional available by-the-month or as needed fee)
Each horse has a designated comfy stall to call home
Beyond the basic contract agreement, you are not required to purchase services you may not use.
That is how we keep the cost low for all.
But each horse is unique and may have special needs.
For minimal additional fees, we can customize a package that best serves you and your horse’s needs.
Or services are also available by the hour.
Services may include but are not limited to:
• Additional blanketing (6 already included)
• Medical care such as: hoof soaking and wraps, wound cleaning and treatments
• Handling for farrier and vet
• Feed preparation (basic portioning and supplement care already included)
• Supplies or feed purchases
• Hoof picking
• Horse trailer storage